About Me

My photo
"Laughter and irony are the heart reminders that we are not prisoners in this world, but voyagers through it." -Eben Alexander |||

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Aime Kuel

You're my living inspiration.
A wisdom beneath this labyrinth.
Still stand on this blue marble,
In perpetual state of flux.

How shattered am I!
This burden's too dark.
It's been aeon since I saw St. Elmo's Fire,
floats around but only outright Luna seen watching me.

I'm barely breathing,
Tick-tack but hands ain't never be blocked.
Can never be countered back.
Acceptance is a must.

But it's you!
Thee who rip the culture etched, withdraw my sanity.
Sans hair, but never hinder.
Shame is only base on standards.

Gold strings only are for stuff,
glitter on beholder's eye.
But bona fide luster reflect underneath surface,
radiance scatter, refracting through helping hands. 

Lots of thorns she'd encounter.
Around where she lies one by one cede life.
"No, that white coat won't made him a God.
Fortune never lay on a piece of paper."

"I am fine...indeed.
Good mind produce good foresight, seeing bio aesthetics.
Warrior of mine,
barricade against pinches on thy Feb."

"River run...once,
opened heart's faucet,
filled up my brain and leak upon the soul windows.
Drowned upon flood of former.

"Wrapped wrath cover,
but wisdom had unzipped.
Though vein's crimsons are infested.
My invictus spirit ain't."


"We  ain't tots no more,
Tears won't flush it. 
yet, rather seek ye first the Light,
It's He who challenge."

"Purpose is to strengthen,
Not to be bent. 
To develop me not to wreck.
What seems hurting is an armor fitting on my soul."

Therefore I realize,
that pebble i'd stumble make me fall'
is just a tip size of her rock.
I ain't pass all those blocks so no don't wept.

Brilliant is she!
With baldness, yet no regrets.
It is my will where it contingent
 Surpass everything for He is Love.

Scripture where she depends on,
Nirvana is her fate.
Only a voyage,
I won't quit.




#Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment