About Me

My photo
"Laughter and irony are the heart reminders that we are not prisoners in this world, but voyagers through it." -Eben Alexander |||

Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Weaknesses/Limitations and Strength/Possibilities

My Limitations/Weaknesses and Possibilities/Strengths
(Physical, Emotional, Spiritual, Social, Intellectual)
What are my Limitations/Weaknesses?



     There's no such thing as perfect. All of us had our own limitations/weaknesses. And as a human person I do also have my limitations/weaknesses which i can use either to help or to harm myself depending on how i manage to cope with it. Maybe it can be a rock to block wrong ways or a stepping stones in reaching my dreams.

     Enumerating my limitations/weaknesses, in physical aspect I am not physically fit or healthy. I easily get tired and i'm not that confident with my physical appearance. Emotionally, I easily get angry over silly things such asking me questions again and again most especially when i'm busy or stressed. I also have hard time time forgiving others whenever they made mistakes which hurt me mainly because of my past experiences. Most especially I am afraid to perform in front of the crowd (Stage fright). I have low self-esteem/confidence. And the common weakness we have is being afraid of heights or cockroaches. In spiritual, due my laziness and short perseverance, it already affect my spiritual life wherein sometimes i didn't attend our church and forget to do my devotions which makes me mad at myself and feel guilty. But in my social aspect, I do not entertain strangers/persons who i didn't know and that makes other's impression to me turn to be a snobbier or introvert because I feel awkward whenever I met someone who I can't relate with. I also avoid people I hate. Lastly in terms of my intellectual limitations, I had struggles in memorizing things and I always lose my focus. Adding my laziness and "ningas cugon" personalty make it worst. I hate math the same way math math me.

     I also treat some of my strength as my weaknesses for example my family, my strength which I can depend on at the same time my weakness when the time come and they are gone.

What are my Possibilities/Strength?

On the other hand, I have my possibilities/strength which makes me stronger. In physical aspect, I don't have diseases or illnesses. I also don't have my disabilities which could have great impact on my possibilities and "cans". In terms of  emotional aspects, I always want to give back whenever someone help me. I don't want them to be disappointed. I am also a happy person and always try to find ways to be happy by choosing right decisions as much as possible. On my spiritual, I am God fearing person. It makes me incredibly happy whenever I attend church and when I feel God is watching and smiling. As much as I can I wanted to obey God's commandments. In social, i am friendly knowing that I have a lot of friends and whenever someone wanted me to be his/her friend that I know, I try to entertain. As what I said earlier I want to give back someone's help. I don't want disappointments either to me or to them. Last bur not the least in intellectual capabilities. I may not be that smart student ideally, but I know belong to the average and can able be cope up to our topics and lessons. I love trivia, logic, riddles and etc.

     But after all, I consider God as my ultimate strength because with Him, Nothing is impossible.



11 comments:

  1. Ikaw palang ang nakikilala kong malapit sa salitang perpekto. :) you are not just an average person, you are much better than all of us combined ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS ESSSAY SUCH A MOTIVATION FOR US TO SET AN STANDARD LIMIT IN OUR LIVES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find a reason by now not to feel all the weaknesses you mentioned above. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang galing niyo po makakakuhaan po na aral lalo na sa mga bata.salamat poh

    ReplyDelete
  5. same tayo ng limitations/weaknesses

    ReplyDelete