About Me

My photo
"Laughter and irony are the heart reminders that we are not prisoners in this world, but voyagers through it." -Eben Alexander |||

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

INTRODUCTION

     Essay is defined by Merriam Webster Dictionary as; a short piece of writing that tells a person's thoughts or opinions about specific subject; an analytic or interpretative literary composition usually dealing with its subject from a limited or personal point of view.

     This blog is a compilation that showcase some of my personal written essays and articles about different topics. This includes my written works done in school and passed in
different subjects such as Philo 1 (Introduction to the Philosophy of Human Person), Eng 1 (Reading and Writing) and the others are only for my amusement/for fun...^^

     Please comment if ever you have any oppositions, objections, violent reactions, corrections, suggestions, clarifications, questions or any other response. I need constructive criticisms to improve myself, my skills and knowledge in terms of writing. Knowing that I don't have proper training, i'm still considered as an amateur writer. So kindly do not expect that high for lesser disappointments. Hope you appreciate and enjoy reading :)

     #God Bless O:)

No comments:

Post a Comment